The SAMATA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL has been laid out on 25 acres of beautifully landscaped land and follows the CBSE curriculum. It is a state-of-art, Co-educational English Medium School. Situated near the Holy Shrine of Shri Saibaba of Shirdi, at Kopargaon, the SIS is a fully Digital School with Smart Classrooms, an upgraded Language Lab, a Digital Math Lab, a Computer Lab, an E-Library, Science Lab & E-Office .
Some Salient Features of our School:
- It is situated away from the hustle and bustle of the city, embraced by lush green lawns and verdant foliage, SIS is absolutely and breathtakingly beautiful. The unpolluted, quiet atmosphere here creates the right ambience for studies.
- There are modern facilities here to provide ambience and support for scholastic and co-scholastic activities for the overall development of learners.
- A faculty that is self-motivated, dedicated and well-qualified to ensure high standard of teaching-learning and evaluation process is at hard work to better their best.
- It has playgrounds of International standards for Volleyball, Football, Cricket and other sports. An Indoor facility for Badminton, Table-tennis, Carom and Skating.
- It uses a blend of traditional and modern teaching techniques.
- Regular visits of renowned and famous personalities is an attempt to co-relate the theoretical education with the practical situations in the world of this era.
Special Co-curricular Activities:
- Sports- Volleyball, Football, Basket-ball, Throw-ball, Handball, Skating, Athletics, Badminton, Table-tennis, Athletics, Kabbadi & Kho-kho and other traditional games.
- Cultural Activities- Dances, Singing, Mono-acting, Elocutions, Dramatics, Debates, Quizzes, Group Discussions etc.
- Educational Excursions and Student Exchange programmers.
- Club formation: Health & Fitness, Smart Kids Science, Craft, Dramatics, Home Science, Vocal music, Instrumental Music, Video Editing, Calligraphy, International Awareness, Logical Reasoning.
- Samata Smart Service Learning - A Non-formal Learning.